We do not know why we are here

Continuing my trip down The Guardian's Top 50 TV Shows of 2023 

#31 : Silo 

In a year of gritty sci-fi epics that promised lots and delivered little (hello Bodies), this bestselling novel adaptation was a rare treat. Moody, tense, gripping, this 10-part tale of a post-apocalyptic underground community was so watchable it even managed to kill off its lead character in the first couple of episodes and keep you hooked. Of course, it helped that Hollywood star Rebecca Ferguson was waiting in the wings …

This is one I've already written up for my Empire list so I'm only including it here for completion because I'm like that.  For those too lazy to click through, it's good!

#30 - Well worth a watch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I saw your mum - she forgot that I existed

She's got a wicked way of acting like St. Anthony

Croopied in the reames, shepherd gurrel weaves