Watch this space (hat trick!)

Continuing my trip up The Guardian's top 50 films of 2023

#42 :  Sur L'Adamant (On The Adamant)

Nicolas Philibert offers art and soul in a warm and sympathetic documentary about a boat for mental-health patients on the Seine.

Our third film in five that I've not been able to track down, but this one does at least have a Wikipedia entry which tells me that The Adamant is a floating building in Paris which is a daycare centre for adults with mental disorders.  Which I can imagine makes for a decent enough setting for a documentary so I'd like to watch it and the critics were very nice about, so I'll be keeping my eyes open for it.

But, until then, I remain pretty ignorant about the whole thing - if we still had Apple TV then I'd be able to stream it (which is rare for a film I can't find) and I could rent or buy it at a reasonable variety of other places, but I'm not that desperate to watch it.

#43 - Why do people do these things?
#41 - Not terrible, but not great

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I saw your mum - she forgot that I existed

She's got a wicked way of acting like St. Anthony

Croopied in the reames, shepherd gurrel weaves