Watch this space!

Continuing my trip up The Guardian's Top 50 Films of 2021

#21 : The Story Of Looking

An eye operation sets veteran cinephile Mark Cousins out on a delicate and fascinating exploration of what it means to look at movies and the world.




I've never heard of this and I'm quite unable to find it anywhere (without having to PAY for it anyway - and that's not going to happen).  I suspect I would find it interesting in places, so I'll keep an eye out for it and will update this if I manage to track it down somewhere.

#22 - A very good looking film
#20 - A very impressive piece of film-making and acting

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I saw your mum - she forgot that I existed

She's got a wicked way of acting like St. Anthony

Croopied in the reames, shepherd gurrel weaves