Watch this space!

Continuing my trip up The Guardian's Top 50 Films of 2021 

#48 : Természetes fény (Natural Light)

Documentary director Dénes Nagy explores how conflict erodes loyalty, morality and human consciousness in his award-winning first feature about Hungarian troops occupying Ukraine during the second world war.




Never seen or heard of it - and one of those facts continues to be true because I can't track it down anywhere!  I'd have to say it sounds somewhat niche, but I'm slightly intrigued - I shall continue looking!

#49 - Impressive rather than enjoyable for me
#47 - Not nearly as good as it thinks it is

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I saw your mum - she forgot that I existed

She's got a wicked way of acting like St. Anthony

Croopied in the reames, shepherd gurrel weaves